Seguidores

31 de diciembre de 2014

Last feelings / post of the year #1

I used to just lay there in my bed and try to find a reason...

A reason to stay.
A reason to leave.
A reason to give up.
A reason to believe.
A reason to remember.
A reason to forget.
A reason to love.
A reason to hate.
A reason to forgive.
A reason... just about... Everything.

Where did I go wrong? What's wrong with me?

I got tired of finding a reason so I stopped.
Sometimes all you need is just to stop a minute.
More stupid questions, more stupid answers...

Everything does not happen for a reason.

Flashback memories might kill, but they come and go as well as feelings.

Nothing is simple.
Why make it more complicated anyway?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivos de mi pequeño mundo.

☼

INTENTO ESCRIBIR MIS MEMORIAS.

ESAS QUE TANTO ME HICIERON SENTIR.

PERO TENGO UN PROBLEMA; NO SÉ QUÉ PALABRAS ELEGIR...